[Epic] IG Box?

From: John Brisson <brisson_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 05:31:38 -0600 (MDT)

Will we see an Imperial guard box out like the ones done for the Space
Marines, Ork and Eldar forces? Seems like the individual race boxes are
being sent all over while that very pricey 4 race box is only being sold in
select regions. I've found a preferance to a mix of Space Marines and
Imperial Gaurd, specially the IG artillery which I have 4 units of so
far...along with the SuperHeavy Tanks. Thing is, will they release a
Leviathen or would it be easier to try hunting down an older version of the
same unit?

        - The Space Shadow Strikes!!

PS: Painting my units has been fun but now I find myself with realizing I
should have been more thoughtfull of color layout now that I try to recall
which units are part of which detachment.