[Epic] Net Epic - You may be wasting your time.....

From: The Ogre <the.ogre_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 19:17:35 -0800

Hello all out there, I understand you are not looking forward to the new
Epic 40K, but trust me, this very minute I am holding the Rulebook, the
Battles Book and the Army book in my hands.
And the game is completely different from the old Epic (good as though
it was), this is much more realistic, deadly and quick.
It is cool. Although I have had to unteach myself the old Epic game, it
is completely different in bias. HtH is a hell of alot more important,
and there is little chance of ganging up easily.......

All I can say is that IM(Not so H)O this game is rather nice...
Although there is a few disputes I have with some of the armies (i.e.
the things you can buy, or then again, what you can't), there is not a
tremendous amount of ''Cheese'' or ''Beardy'' ness available, even
though you all know that things are bought seperatly, there is little
avaiablility to get 400 Dominatrix's or something, cos they aren't
always that good, although that many in the old game were, now they are
not.

Anyway,

Laterz

I'll let you make you're own decisions when it comes out.