Re: [Epic] Reaper

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 11:24:44 -0700 (PDT)

> > Hey, I've seen those. Even unpainted they were amazingly detailed, unlike
> > GW. They also look very clean, with the detail standing out. Of course, I
> > could be wrong, I just glanced at them.
> >
> > Tyler
>
> What amazes me the most is their casting method; I don't know what it is.
> They can get get real cavities in the miniatures, so they aren't just 2
> mold-halves pushed together. Almost no flash, either. Maybe they have
> multi-sectional molds.

Are they multi-part models?
I have Karak the Keeper for Warzone, and he has some amazingly deep
cavities in his chest.

Steve

When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.
You may think you can fly, but you better not try it...