Re: [Epic] OT - Computer hassels

From: Colen \ <brother_morgan_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 18:30:57 +0100

Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...> scribbles:

>Sometimes I think that this list is populated by a bunch of, well, nasty
>flamers. But
>there are plenty of times when I realize how much of a community we have here.
>It's
>good to see.

It's just like any other community. Sometimes there are fallings-out.

>To be on topic, would you Eldar, Chaos, or Tyranid players like to see a set of
>plastic vehicles. They're cheaper, but if you compare the plastic LR to the
>metal LR
>you will notice there is more detail on the metal. For army building however I
>must
>say it is very convenient that I can buy for 12 dollars 4 rhinos, 2 LRs and 2
>Whirlwinds.

Yeah... 2 Wave Serpents, a Night Spinner and two Falcons (with the
option of Falcon or Fire Prism turrets) for a fiver would be nice.

--
Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister        <mailto:brother_morgan_at_...>
IRC EFNet: #babylon5 and #warhammer ChanOp       <http://surf.to/colen/>