Re: [Epic] Flak question

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 09:17:25 -0700 (PDT)

> There's nothingt in the rules to indicate that they cannot. So I would
> say yes they can.

I have always played that they can, otherwise, how can you justify the
points cost of a hydra? The value of a flak unit is not in the shooting
ability, it is in the defensive ability, I have never fired upon a flyer,
because they generally attack less defended positions.

Steve

When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.
You may think you can fly, but you better not try it...