[Epic] Need Help...

From: Jorgen Schvaneveldt PostMaster INC <jorgens_at_...>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 1998 19:30:23 -0600

Hi,
I havent been real active on this list but I have enjoyed reading some of
the topics you people put out. I had my e-mail program crash last week and
I lost the message tells me how to unsubscribe from the list. I really need
this because I am going to be working at a company which wont let me have
any e-mail lists subscribed to my address. I would apreciate it if someone
could help me out. THanks..

Peace my friend: Jorgen S.

1. For ICQ my UIN: is 7741527

2. E-mail: jorgens_at_...

3. To send me a message on my pager e-mail to:
8017554850_at_...
    (180 Characters Max)