Re: [Epic] About Harlequins!

From: Francois Bruntz <Francois.Bruntz_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 22:33:48 +0100

> > My question comes from my opponent who was used to deploy his SM/TL
> > harlequins against Chaos. Now, as he will soon fight against Chaos, he
> > is looking for a good reason (except background) to deploy such a
> > detachment.
>
> If you opponet thinks he is going to have more fun playing the game with
> his Harlequins than with out, go for it, this is the way me and my
friends
> play, we play the GAME not the RULES .... we used to play the rules and
it
> was dull, then we started plying the game and things got fun even if we
> lost our game.
>
> basically if he likes the models go for it

It's not really a question of playing the rules rather the game, it is
always interesting to know what is the main characteristic of troops who
are specialized in fighting Chaos. In fact, when you first see the
Harlequin detachment you don't really know what is its interest, after all
there is not a specific IG detachment for each IG world. In addition, in
SM/TL, Harlequins were only a single special card...

Anyway, my oppenent has decided to add an Harlequin detachment to fight
against Chaos. Now, we'll see if during the battle they will give him the
answer to his question. ;o)

Fran�ois Bruntz

L'ORDinateur's Home Page
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/bruntz/