Re: [Epic] Epic40K Titan and Pictures

From: Howard Liu <h2liu_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 14:39:07 -0800

Oki wrote:

>I wouldn't recommend taking such a drastic step if the GW did indeed
>screw things up for Reaver. You could always use your existing Reavers or
>stock up on the old ones. Drat ! I am still hoping that GW will do an offer
>for their old, unwanted lead Titans. And their all their lead miniatures for
>goodness sake.

Well, I'd try, but seeing as how GW apparently melted down all their old
pewters to make room for the new minis, they still wouldn't be getting any
of my money. I just don't see any reason to keep buying their stuff if I
don't like the background nor the minis. I know the background is messed
up, but I still like the minis, at least some of them. If they ditch the
Reaver, I'll take that as a clear sign that I can give up on the minis, too.

As Oki pointed out, it's not the rules nor the game balance that got me
interested in the first place. I'm especially not going to buy a $60+
boxed set, when all I want is the vulking rulebooks, which are worth maybe
$15-20 to me - if they have an index, this time. I'm certainly not sold on
those 3-D blast markers.

Then The Ogre wrote:

>Not a chance, you can still have the same old weapons (well, similarly
>anyway)......
>Which is why I am going to be selling my Titans shortly, I think I'll go
>the whole hog and flog off pretty much ALL my Imperial stuff.....

Got any Reavers?

Howard