Re: [Epic] Eldar: Stands

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 21:38:20 -0400

Cedric Royer wrote:

> Question:
>
> For the moment I'm making an Eldar Army, And I was wondering: Do you
> think that 3 Eldar on a stand is enough?? I compare them with some
> Eldarstands that have 5 on a stand, and I'm not quite sure what to do.
>
> th

hell, base them singly, just remember that if you must cover 3 with a
Barrage template with 5 eldar, you only have to cover 2 with 3 eldar.
Sure, you can field more stands for your money, but barrage takes on a
whole new meaning when he can put it over every infantry unit in your
detachment.

If you know who you're playing with them ask them. If they say yes, go for
it, it'll save you money, make you more susceptible to barrage weapons and
better able to hide behind cover.

Now, if you are playing tournaments, or just don't want to mess around
with game balance field 'em five to a stand.

Tyler