Re: [Epic] My Snakebite Klan Organisation

From: Carl Billen <Carl.Billen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 08:52:46 +0200

Mike Looney wrote :
><major snippage>
>
>1) Can this be used as part of the E41K project?

Of course, feel free to do it !

>2) have you seen the clan types in the E41K project?
>
>http://www.spellbooksoftware.com/e41K/detachments/orks-in-e41K.htm
>
>Might check it out. A. Brain's and my work...
Actually, in my reply to Erik Jan de Jong's 'E40K Orks in WD #222' I wrote :

Also remember that you can find Alan E. Brain's Orky Clans on J.Michael
Looney's webpage at
http://www.spellbooksoftware.com/e41K/detachments/orks-in-e41K.htm

so you see that I already looked at your site ^_-

I tried to make my organisation is such a way without adding extra rules,
but when I noticed the Lizards (I bought a blister of them yesterday) I
wanted to make them lizard-like but I couldn't do it with the standard
abilities, so I had to invent one which was a mix of Cavalry, Jump Packs and
the Tyranid Biotitan's supermobility. I just have to find a way to phrase
my new ability in an unambigious, crystal-clear way... which I haven't done
yet ^_^;;

Hope everyone likes my rules (and remarks are always welcome)

Carl Billen
Carl.Billen_at_...