[Epic] NO more SHIT please

From: Geoff Kemp <geoffkemp_at_...>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 09:46:46 +0100

Please no more rubbish about Dune or Lawsuits, I`m getting bored of having
to hunt through all that stuff, just to find the interesting bits, such as
rule interprtations etc. Perhaps we could start a thread on the way WE
would like the background to go,

Personally I like the idea Cedric had for the 40K universe going, the
Imperium breaking up, lots of feudal human states. etc. with the bugs
taking up a sector etc. and Orks establishing themselves