RE: selling TL? RE: [Epic] Hairy Questions Answered Here

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 07:59:50 -0400

> QUESTION: How do find the time for all these???
That's the point. :) But Space Marine 2nd isn't taking any of my time,
since it isn't on my list to play at this point. If I could convince my
wife to play one game a week with me (or let me have folks over for a
game--"Mom, I mean Honey, can I play with my friends?"), I could get in 52
games a year! That's plenty to do get in the regulars, the mediums, and
even to hit the occasionals! Even every other week would be good.

> And what exactly is "Awful
> Green Things from Outer Space"?

Great fun! The Awful Green Things hatch out of a little egg, and try to
take over the good spaceship Znutar. Sorta Space Hulkish, done before Alien
(though it does make a pretty whacky version of Alien). One player controls
the AGTFOS, multiplying, growing, and eating crew members. The other
controls the crew, trying out various objects in the ship to see what effect
they have on the AGTFOS. You draw a chit for each item. For instance, the
fire extinguisher might give you 5 dice to kill the thing, while a can of
Zgworch might make it grow bigger, or vice-versa. Check out
http://www.sjgames.com/awfulgreen/

andy