Re: [Epic] Stuff

From: Colen McAlister <brother_morgan_at_...>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 12:19:40 +0100

In article <35983FAA.6C0BCA2E_at_...>, Tyler Provick
<bprovick_at_...> writes

>Somebody told me that if the emperor died the warp would die with him. He's
>the most powerful psyker ever, they feed him the souls of a thousand psykers
>every day. Plus the fluff says he is the only thing stopping Chaos from taking
>over the universe. Without him all life would be consumed by chaos.
>
>So we got two conflicting views. Emperor dies: Chaos dies with the warp or
>Emperor dies: Chaos comes out of the warp and swallows our souls ("Swallow
>this!" Ash Army of Darkness)

Aren't you thinking about the Astronomicon? Without that, ships can't
Navigate in Warp Space, so mobility would be severly constrained between
systems.

--
Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister        <mailto:brother_morgan_at_...>
UIN 13168333                                     <http://surf.to/colen/>