[Epic] Siege -Reply

From: <CLL_at_...>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 1998 14:11:45 +0000

Salutations,

As there is a lot of noise around Warhammer Siege, I was wondering how
you, SM Mailing List members, recreate Epic sieges?

I suppose that all 40k battles don't only take place in open fields : there
must be some sieges, did some of you play this kind of battle?
Francois Bruntz
In the past (SM/TL) we have played a few games against walled cities, I
made special terrain pieces with towers and wall sections. They had an
armour save of 2+ on 2D6.
  Of course in E40K there are no rules for destroying buildings, though I do
recall one contributer to this list posting various suggestions last year. I'll
see if I can dig the proposals out, if the original writer isn't here.

Krass