Re: [Epic] Gen-X history of the Emperor

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 12:42:16 -0700

Well, to summarize. In Earths ancient past a lot of Shamans saw that the
Chaos Powers would seriously crimp the human races awaking into an psychic
race. So they all killed themselves so that their spirits could combine and
be reborn. The Emperor has all the spirits of the ancient Shamans. He has
been around a LONG time (I believe he was born in Anatolla in like 2 BC).
He dorked around for a long time, fathered a lot of kids (some of which
became Sensei) and then picked up the pieces after Mankinds glass house was
shattered in the Age of Strife.

That summarizes his origins. :)

Kenneth
Semper Fi ;)