Re: [Epic] Colours of Nurgle

From: Michael Hazen <hazen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 08:53:27 -0700

Hilight with Pallid Flesh (or Rotting Flesh)... try a light purple wash
beforehand (LIGHT wash... light wash)

Michael

>What are suggested (painting) colours for Nurgle type troops (Marines,
>vehicles, daemons) ?
>
>I'm just afraid that when I use Goblin Green I will get big fat (green)
>orks...
>
>Carl Billen
>Carl.Billen_at_...

"Weapons are the tools of violence; all decent men detest them. Weapons
are the tools of fear; a decent man will avoid them except in the direst
necessity and, if compelled, will use them only with the utmost
restraint."

Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching.