Re: [Epic] OT callidus-proof

From: Colen \ <brother_morgan_at_...>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 19:22:07 +0100

Dirk Vormann <DVormann_at_...-duisburg.de> scribbles:
>> >That is why I normally field callidus-proof armies in W40k (No mnodel may
>> >be replaced, so if the callidus does not set up normally she never gets to
>> >enter the battle!)
>>
>> Really? How do you do this?
>Exodites, dark reapers and jetbikes combined with characters, WWs and DNs.
>Any questions?

IIRC, the Callidus can't impersonate anyone with a 2+ or greater save, a
heavy weapon, or a character; do all these have good saves / heavy
weapons / are characters?

--
Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister        <mailto:brother_morgan_at_...>
IRC EFNet: #babylon5 and #warhammer ChanOp       <http://surf.to/colen/>