[Epic] Chaplins in CC

From: Mr Knowles <link0031_at_...>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 1997 13:51:12 +0000

I wonder if anyone can help me with this,
If I have an Space Marine assault detachment accompanied by a Chaplin and
they are pounced on by loads of Eldar jekbikes, what`s to stop the Eldar
player electing to fight the Chaplin first then fight the Assault Marines
after they have lost their +1 CAF from the Chaplin? I can`t find anything
in the rules to stop this, but it does seem to go against the spirit of the
rules.
                        Hope you can help
                            David K