Re: [Epic] Chaplins in CC

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 1997 15:46:55 GMT

At 01:51 PM 1/3/97 +0000, you wrote:
>I wonder if anyone can help me with this,
>If I have an Space Marine assault detachment accompanied by a Chaplin and
>they are pounced on by loads of Eldar jekbikes, what`s to stop the Eldar
>player electing to fight the Chaplin first then fight the Assault Marines
>after they have lost their +1 CAF from the Chaplin? I can`t find anything
>in the rules to stop this, but it does seem to go against the spirit of the
>rules.
> Hope you can help
> David K

I guess it's legal, but I would suggest that with the rules on command
stands it would be pretty reasonable to insist that he do that one last, or
at the very least number off the available combats and roll randomly.
Personally I think it is appropriate that the Chaplain combat is resolved
last...

Agro