Re: [Epic] Where to go? (Net Epic)

From: Jason Robinson <ewing_at_...>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 1997 19:02:31 +0200 (EET)

On Wed, 26 Feb 1997, Peter Ramos wrote:
> Of course, there is another point. Some just might be tired of seeing
> Net Epic as the heading of every other posting from this list and that
> is also a valid opinion. Regarding makng a seperate list or moving to
> another site, well I lack the expertise to make one and as far as a web
> page I will speak to Dodds to see if it is viable.

 Well, if Net Epic is moved out of this list, to a web page, I won't
 be following the discussion anymore; I don't have very good web
 access and I think emailing is superior to anything else anyway.
 Not that Net Epic will lose anything by losing me :), but moving
 net epic to a web page will not attract more ppl to the project, IMO.

 Another mailing list could be created, but don't these cost quite
 a bit to maintain? Also, this wouldn't attract any more ppl to the
 project either, IMO, but that is something many people on this
 list seem to want anyway...

        - Jason

 Ps. Peter, keep up the good work!
 Pss. I support the titan weapon point costs. I can't say much about the
 non-imperial costs, but the imperial weapon costs seem ok.