Re: [Epic] Net Epic??

From: Jason Robinson <ewing_at_...>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 1997 18:54:39 +0200 (EET)

On Wed, 26 Feb 1997, Summit Travel wrote:
> About "United we stand!"
> No offence. How about just deleting an Net Subject before you read them.
> If we can get everyone to include Net in all NetEPIC corrispondences then
> everyone not interested would just have to delete them from his/her list
> before reading them. (I do this for mose Cheese letters)

 I agree. There is no better place for NetEpic to grow, than this list.
 IMHO, these messages have been the best this list has ever seen.
 People who think otherwise should just press the delete button instead
 of whining about it. I delete 50% of messages posted on the list just
 by the subject line because, IMHO, most of the stuff here is not so
 interesting.

        - Jason