Re: [Epic] Games Workshop and Armorcast

From: Oki Purwanto <oki_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 16:47:38 +0800

>>> James
>>
>> I have one of their titans and it only cost me $125 American. Course I
>>live in America. Are you living elsewhere? I ask only because I
>>thought that Amourcat's license did not allow them to sell outside of
>>North America.
>> By the way it is a Reaver titan and is undergoing extensive conversion
>>to make it into a Chaos titan complete with rust chains and skeletal
>>space marines, and lots O' spiky bits.

>In the states.. and yes they did charge like $300+ for one titan..
>
>Sorry even over $100 is way too pricey for just one model..

Well, to each his own. Initially I thought so too. You might want to take a
look at their website though - www.armorcast.com

I agree that 100+ is indeed expensive - but GW's rather pathetic plastic
tanks are already costing 30-40+ in States IIRC. Compare that to the
Armorcast Titans. No fight. Too bad these guys got screwed. Such is life.

Regards
Oki - who thought that since he has already 600+ dollars of unopened
miniatures, what harm can there be in buying another 200+ of resin. :(