Re: [Epic] Games Workshop and Armorcast

From: <e.to.?Kagi.Sh_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 98 11:41:13 -0400

I was going to go out on a limb here and offer my services to whomever
needed them. I am pretty well known in the Warhammer newsgroup, so my
credibility can be vouched for (this, in my opinion, is very important).
If anyone outside of the U.S. needs titans, email me privately at
daburton_at_... and we'll work it out. I'm heading to GenCon in August
so I could readily pick them up there. Otherwise, I would have to mail
order them, which would cost a little more since postage would be
included (buying from Gencon saves not only postage but also tax I
believe). Just let me know and we'll work it out.
Doug