[Epic] mournful goodbye

From: Jon & Patty <bitn1byte_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 05:24:32 -0500

well folks it has come to that terrible time when I must part company
with you. It has been ALOT of fun discussing all the topics we have
covered the last year and a half and I really enjoyed the info . I will
return in about 8 to 9 months and this time my home locale will be in
Germany so all you european people on this list if you would like please
send me your snail mail addresses and maybe we can meet for a game or
two.....please send your addresses to my email address. Again thanks to
all and especially all the "old timers" and to you too sauron...it has
been great and look forward to hooking up again. Good bye and may your
dice always roll hot !

Your friendly nieghborhood outrider,

Jon Russell