[Epic] Eldar Phantom Titan (more news)

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 18:19:59 +0100

As I mentioned in an earlier post, the new Phantom and Revenant Titans are
in stock now and will be released for sale in the UK this Saturday.

In an effort to get to the bottom of the "Is it Ork or Eldar" debate I have
managed to get my hands on one of each and will scan and post some hi-res
pics on my web-space this evening. To avoid soaking up unnecessary bandwidth
on the list I won't include them as attachments so as to avoid incurring the
wrath of anyone who is not interested in seeing them.

I will send another message as soon as the pics are in place so anone who is
interested can take a look and judge for themselves.

Personally I am still 50/50 about it, but have to say that I err on the side
of prefering the originals (I'll make up my mind after painting them).

Regards
Carl

Carl Woodrow
Project Gene-seed and Dropship designer