Re: [Epic] Eldar Phantom Titan (more news)

From: Colen McAlister <brother_morgan_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 18:47:37 +0100

In article <029201bdb18c$285d8fc0$b85d2fd1_at_...>,
sauron1 <sauron1_at_...> writes
>Gentlemen;
>
> I have sent copies of the pictures of the new Eldar Titans to Sauron
>in England. He has seen them in the shops and was not amused. He said the
>new GW fort was worse than the re-released Airix ones. As I never saw those,
>I leave his opinon to you.
>
> He was in Bath for two days to visit a relative, but it was his only
>'"Walk About" so far.

I actually think the new Eldar titans look quite nice. It's a shame they
look like they were made by the Imperium; I wouldn't say they were as
bad as Gargants, though.

--
Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister        <mailto:brother_morgan_at_...>
UIN 13168333                                     <http://surf.to/colen/>