[Epic] Net Epic info, could everyone please read

From: <DaUnabomb_at_...>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 1997 15:30:02 -0500 (EST)

I signed on to this list some time ago and I was surprised about something
called net epic. I have since followed your efforts and I have a couple
things to say.

1) The only way the effort will do any good is if you keep track of everyone
that is working on it, and give them each one job. Now if this method is put
into play there must oviously be one person spearheading the opperation

2) There must be a place on the internet with easy access where "workers" can
post the results and info from their duties

3) This place must also have a furom where all members can assist in the
compiling of the final rules in a democratic manner. I am currently working
on a web site and I would be more than happy to donate the entire page to the
effort.

4) Net epic mail must be moved from the list. It just gets jumbled with all
of the other mail, and less work gets done. I would be willing to create a
separate mailing list, but this will only be done when I have recieved a list
of all who are going to assist in the effort.

5) Our comrades in Great Britten must keep us Yankees updated on what is
going on, I sure do hate that 4-6 week delay we have to put up with

6) And finnally, someone needs to step forward and take command of this
opperation, I am not volentering, but as I said before, i can provide the
platform through which the work could be done.

Just wants to Help

               DaUnabomb_at_...