Re: [Epic] Geohex Terrain

From: Shadow <Dark_Elf_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 11:34:41 -0400

At 05:10 PM 7/20/98 +0200, you wrote:
>I have a few questions about the Geohex terrain system:
>Is it good?
YES

>Is it expensive?
YES

>How much do you get?
It depends on what you buy. You can but whole sets or individual pieces.

>Is it worth the money?

I think so.

One thing to remember is that there is two kinds of goe hex. One kind has
the hexes printed on the surface. These hexas are the same sizde as you
would find on a battle Tech map. The other has a plain surface an is a lot
better to look at, but both are scaled for mech size figures, which might
be a bit big for Epic. I've used a lot of geo hex while running battle
tech tournaments at a games store. I liked using it, but I still prefer
home made terrian for more flexibility and varity.

Shadow