Re: [Epic] Geohex Terrain

From: Rob <propgd_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 15:33:43 -0700

To answer your questions....

It's excellent terrain. I've seen some complaints about its durability,
but I've got a master terrain set that I've had for 10 years and it's
still in excellent condition. Any nicks or breakage is easily repaired
with some paint, glue and flock as necessary.

It's expensive (but for some folks that's relative, in terms of both $
and time. If you have $ but limited spare time for your hobby, then go
for it. If you have lots of time and limited $, the YES DEFINITELY build
your own terrain.)

How much you get depends on which set(s) you buy.

Whether or not it's worth the money is an entirely subjective issue. As
far as flexibility, short of building your own specialized pieces it's
about the best thing for recreating just about any kind of terrain
feature.

My not very humble opinion...

Rob