Re: [Epic] did you know...

From: Oki Purwanto <oki_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 00:21:44 +0800

At 11:40 AM 7/21/98 +0200, you wrote:
>a) the white scars and imperial fists were the only loyal legions on earth
>during the heresy

Sanguinius ? He defeated a Bloodthirster :) And broke its' back too, IIRC.
It has been so long...

>b) an IG soldier threw himself between the emperor and horus during
>assaults on the palace

Huh ? This sounds like revisionist history, brethen. Emperor was in the
Palace until he teleported (along with Rogal Dorn and Sanguinius and their
men aboard Horus' battle barge). IIRC it was a termie (other reports do
mention a power armored SM) who interrupted Horus-Emperor deathmatch.

I've got a transcribed file from WD131. If there is not too many objection,
I would post it on the list.

Regards
Oki