Re: [Epic] did you know...

From: Chris Miller <ironstar_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 19:34:31 -0500

>> << a) the white scars and imperial fists were the only loyal legions on
earth
>> during the heresy
>> b) an IG soldier threw himself between the emperor and horus during
>> assaults on the palace
>> c) the emperor + elite custodes and imperial fists teleportet into
horus'
>> command BUNKER?
>>
>> DV >>
>>
>> Ok Dirk, what's the source for this? My info is a bit different...this
from
>> AT or SM1?
>
>Neither. It's from Roc StD and compendium...
>

>DV

---------> Have both old Chaos books and there is this kind of stuff in
there, but it's mainly contradictory in the sense that the story of
Sanguinius hadn't been told yet. I can't knock 'em too hard for adding new
details to an existing story, though they did change the bunker to a ship,
but I like that better anyway...
    In Horus Heresy the Blood Angels are in the fight on earth, and
Sanguinius is their leader.
    Oh, and Horus can come down to earth if he wants to, but it makes him
vulnerable...

Remember when the Guard was the Imperial Army?

What really annoys me is when they make big changes in an existing story,
wihtout adding much.

Chris Miller