[Epic] Adeptus Titanicus Online done (finally)

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 23:47:38 -0700

I just got done uploading the Adeptus Titanicus rulebook to my webpage. I
typed it all in by hand so don't bitch about the little things I changed in
the text. It's missing the pictures and icons because my scanner crapped
out. And that is also why it is missing the tables from the back. Other
then that I put everything in there. Everything from assembling the plastic
Titans to how to paint them and everything in between. Flufff, rules,
scenarios, campaign rules, all there. If anyone wants to help me do Space
Marine while I start on Codex Titanicus let me know. :) With any luck I can
get all the first edition stuff online and maybe even make stats for the new
models in the old format :) heheh.

If you have Epic ideas let me know, or if you have any of the old Ogre
miniatures give me a ring!

The webpage is at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~tzeentch666/

Click on the Daemon, then on Epic, then follow that to the Adeptuws
Titanicus section. It's in zipped Word95 and Word97 format.

Peace, and long live NetEpic!!!!!!

Kenneth Peters