[Epic] FS Epic stuff

From: L. Brian Hayes <riverman_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 18:19:06 -0500

I have a copy of Titan Legion rules, 2 of the Orc garagants (still on
sprues) the plastic ones, and 10 of the Knights that come in the box, still
on sprues also. I got the box at a good price and mainly wanted the
buildings. I told my wife I would sell the rest to cover the cost of the
box. My local gaming club isn't interested in the stuff so I thought I
would offer it to the list. I'm asking $30 plus postage and handling. It
would fit in a US Mail $3 ( mailed in the US) box so I guess, $33.00 (if
mailed in the US) for the lot.If interested email me at either
Riverman_at_... or hayesbr@.... I guess the first person to reply
will be the the one who gets it. Thanks alot.
L. Brian Hayes
BTW I live in Nashville, TN for shipping times.
 "The Riverman" aka. L. Brian Hayes
     riverman_at_"nospam"net-serv.com
    "What? The rivers up. Sure, I'll run it!"
    "Have Canoe, Will Travel"
     To Reply take out the "nospam"