[Epic] Eldar Titans in WD224

From: Jimi Tubman <jimi_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 20:53:32 +0100

<quote>
Eldar Titans are unrivalled in their sophistication and technology. The huge
machines of other races are crude and ungainly when compared to the smooth
grace and lifelike movements of Eldar Titans.
</quote>

This piece of text is flanked by the two new Eldar Titans.

I laughed so hard, I start a coughing spasm!!!!

Obviously the author of the piece didnt consult with the designer of the
models when he started to describe them!!

Jimi :)