Re: [Epic] Dark Eldar

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 1998 10:52:12 -0700

I believe the fluff surrounding them is that worship Slaanesh and they have
to kill in order for Slaanesh to stop sucking their souls away into the
warp. They use "sliver guns" of some type and will probably be loaded down
with Cheese. Who really knows though. Or for that matter who cares?
Probably will NEVER see them in Epic, except as player made army lists.

Kenneth