RE: [Epic] UK bases 40k sale? completely OT

From: Carl Woodrow <carl.woodrow_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 17:55:31 +0100

The 40K sale is not quite what you think. It only the boxed set, supplement
and the Codexes. basically it is just the old rules in preparation for their
replacement

The boxed set and Dark Millenia is retailing for something like 15.00 UK
pounds (instead of 75.00)
and the Codexes are selling for something like 2.00 UK pounds instead of
12.00.

All in all it is a good way of picking up the whole lot for cheaper than the
boxed set alone.

Sadly I am going to be away for the weekend otherwise I would happily pick
something up for you. Either way, it is not the minis or vehicles etc...just
the rules and codexes.

The old rules will likely be withdrawn after this weekend's sale.

Carl