Re: [Epic] Painting

From: Mike Looney IONet <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 12:11:02 -0500

Francois Bruntz wrote:

> Salutations,
>
> I was wondering how you were planning the painting of your figs : do you
> firstly choose your detachments and paint them or do you paint the figs
> and see after what you can do with them. Do you schedule your painting,
> etc...

I choose my detacments then paint them.

Of late, I have gotten real lazy, in that I found a spray paint which is
very close to UltraSmurf Blue (tm GW), so my primer is in fact my base
coat. I have been doing about 2 companies a day of primer/base coat,
and one company every 2/3 days with detail, dry brush and black wash.