Re: [Epic] Titans and CC (a new theory...)

From: Michael the Liu <mikethel_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 01:53:48 -0600 (CST)

>>>What I really want to know is why people think that you CAN swarm a titan
>>>with hordes of little things when the rules so round a boutly say you
can't...

>>Does it specifically say that infantry/vehicles need to be touching the feet
>>to gain multiple attacker bonuses?

>What it says is:

<snip quote>

>So it doesn't actually say that you "have to touch the feet to get a
>multiple attacker bonus", what it says is that you have to touch the feet to
>fight the titan at all!

Okay, I'm following here. However, while the letter of the rules may
support your ruling, I'm reasonably sure this is just another case of GW's
cruddy rules writing capabilities. The fact that they stated that
non-Titans must move into contact with the feet implies that it never
occurred to them that they would get pinned at the base, hence creating yet
another rules ambiguity. You might have a case here, but I'm sort of undecided.

>Agro

Mike the Liu