Re: [Epic] vortex artillery

From: Tor Viktorsson <mat94tvn_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 13:10:42 +0200 (MET_DST)

On Mon, 3 Aug 1998, Dirk Vormann wrote:
> > Is it a mistake in the rules or they should have a clear line of sight
> > to fire ( the latter seems a bit absurd , for the type of unit and for
> > its cost)
>
> As they do not have the artillera ability they need a clear LOS.

 You could invent some rules allowing your scouts to spot targets for
 your artillery and Vortex missiles. This would make the use of such
 weaponry a bit more realistic but then who said E40K is supposed to
 be realistic. Scouts are so much more intresting than ordinary marines.
 I'll try and get a photo of my converted sniper stand. It looked pretty
 darn good but I sort of screwed up the paint job. I'll make a couple of
 them when I get some time off. Anyone got any special E40K rulez for
 scout snipers?

 / totto