[Epic] AT Banners

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 18:08:30 -0400

A few months ago, Chris Miller sent me some AT-era banners/flags
to scan & stick up on my webpage (thanks, Chris!). Well, they're
finally there. There are Horus Heresy flags for the Thousand
Sons, Night Lords, Emperor's Children, Blood Angels, Space Wolves,
and Dark Angels. I should mention the flags are fairly simplistic
in design and probably aren't worth printing out unless you have
no desire to make your own. You can see them at:

http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes/EPIC/banners.html

        Also, look for an e40k battle report describing the game
between me and fellow list member Kevin Kelley that took place
this past weekend (thanks, Kevin!). Hopefully I'll get that
typed up before the end of the week.

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"He who casts the first stone usually wins"