Re: [Epic] Stats needed for Epic Ork Characters...

From: Bourragu� <Yves.Bourrague_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 17:11:02 +0200

> Can someone send me the information of the card for Ghazghkull Thraka for
> SM/TL? I can't seem to find a copy of the White Dwarf with him in it.

Ghazghkull Thraka cost : 350 points
They have 2 war chariots and 5 nobz units
All ork unit in 25 cm have +1 in bonus for their moral test
Waaagghhh!!: Only one turn, enemy's units have -1 for shot ork's units,
ghazghkull is immortal ( just one turn, no the rest of the battle :)), and
all ork's unit have +1 dice in close combat ( this power last just only
turn ).
Ghazghkull have saving trhow of 4+ no modifiable.
Broken point : only when ghazghkull die
Victory point : 4 PV

WAAAAAAAGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!