[Epic] Great Unclean One

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 22:11:55 -0400

Sauron1 writes;

    While assembling my Epic Chaos army into a Heretical mass, I discovered
an unoppened Titans #7284= Epic Nugle Deamons

    The package contains One 1"Tall Great Unclean One and Seven miss shappen
masses that must be Nurdlings swarms or something equally discusting. As my
Epic Chaos army is dedicatted to Khorne, thease abominations are expendable.

    Any trade/purchase offers?

    Anybody buy any of the new chaos releases yet?

sauron1_at_...