Re: [Epic] [SMTL] Looking for CJ Article

From: <fourmillers_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 22:55:34 -0500

>> Does that one have a picture of their conversion of Abominatus? I
remember
>> people saying it was one of the most impressive conversions they had
seen.
>> If you could scan and post the picture, I'd like to see it.
>
> There was an article on the conversion itself (with no
>rules) in WD - back in the early "fat dwarf" days, I think.
>Probably in the 195-205 range... If I can find my copy of that
>article, I'll scan in some pics and stick them on my webpage.

-------> It was interesting but I wasn't THAT impressed with it. It was
basically an Imperator with a bunch of Chaos parts stuck all over it (and I
thought they looked _very_ stuck on) - if you didn't work for the company,
it would have taken a fair number of blisters to do it, and even back then,
they weren't that cheap. Stat-wise it had a bunch of extra guns and crap
that just made it insane. My answer was Ork gargant BigMob - >PING< there go
the fields, then just blast away on it...

I have a photocopy of the article from CJ with the stats, but it's pretty
rough. Hopefully someone has an original...

Chris Miller