Re: [Epic] Titans and CC (a new theory...)

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 1997 09:07:13 -0600

At 02:38 PM 3/1/97 -0500, you wrote:

>Actually all you have to do is keep a battery of Whirlwinds with LOS to
>your titans. With thier void shields the Whirlwinds 0 save modifier won't
>hurt the titan but will kill about 1/2 the stuff in contact with your
>titan, wich will be able to handle the rest. Also the Multiple Rocket
>Launcher will serve the same purpose (6 pt. barrage w/ no save modifier).
>Eldar can use Doomweavers as their titans 1+ save means they are immune to
>the webs, though the auto drift thing may bite you.

IG, TG, Marines, and Eldar can't target their own units. There's also the
fact that units in CC are INSIDE the shield of the titans they are fighting
. . .

>Another cute one is to arm Warhounds with a flamer and have them "leapfrog"
>eachother. Keep one on 1rst fire and move the other to the wide point of
>where the flame template would be. Move them towards infantry formations.
>Use the other hard point for a TLD and go to town.

Again, no targeting your own guys. Personally, I don't have a problem with
it if the target cannot be harmed, but most people stick with this rule
anyway (at least from what I've been able to tell from the list).

Temp