Re: [Epic] march and unload

From: WolfSamurai <bushkids_at_...>
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 1998 06:35:50 -0600

At 02:16 PM 8/8/98 +0200, you wrote:
>Ok here is the question :
>
>I have a marching rhino that unloads its two marines squad ;
>
>1) it moves (30-5)x3= 75 cm then unloads
>or
>2) it moves 30x3 -5 = 85 cm then unloads ?
>
>my opinion is that 1) is right , because the 5 cm lost are something
>like "time" lost to load or unload , not a mere subtraction , so if you
>are marching , you should loose triple time .
>
>Glad to hear your opinion ;
>
>To be more extreme think about an assault spawn loaded with termagant on
>assault or marching orders , and calculate the two movements even for
>the loaded creatures .
>
>Bye
>
>Needle

In my personaly opinion I think that 2 should be right. I mean you're
supposed to lose 5 cm from your move and since that 90 cm is your move it
should be taken from that rather than the base movement. If I sound
incoherent it's because I've been up all night, sorry.

Aaron Roudabush aka WolfSamurai

The Master of the Spirit Blades Space Marine Chapter
Epic 40,000 General of Task Force Grey Wolf
Writer, Editor, and PR Representative for Resonator Software

"Peace through Superior Firepower"