Re: [Epic] Sending rules to the list for review (pseudo-OT)

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 17:32:09 -0400

Francois Bruntz wrote:

> J. Michael Looney a icrit :
>
> > For what it is worth, this list has a history of not allowing long
> > rules design message threads.
>
> Plait-il?
> Where did you get this? I think it would be great to see the rules on the
> list. :)

        JML's probably referring to NetEpic, which is the only
discussion that's been officially kicked off the list since I've
been here (and y'know, now that I think about it I've been here
far too long). Maybe he should have said, "rule *system* design
... threads."

        I should clarify the above: it was the NetEpic development
discussion that was voted off of the list. The intention at the
time was that after the system was finished NetEpic discussion
would be welcome here.

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun." - Army of Darkness