Re: [Epic] New Epic player

From: Doug Burton <daburton_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 98 16:36:55 -0400

Don't know if they're planning on anything in the near future, but the
new, planned Journal compendium (firepower) will all be officially
sanctioned rules...so that's going to be nice. Also, for old titans,
etc, check out the new white dwarf for some of the parts. ALSO, you can
get things like reavers, warhounds, etc from mail order, so nothing is
really out of print, per se'.
Doug