Re: [Epic] Chaos?

From: Kevin Walker <sage_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 22:41:56 -0000

On the fine day of 28/8/1998 5:09 pm s1moridor_at_... wrote:

> Has anyone bought the new Chaos SM box? I have six Chaos SM sprues
>on order from GW Canada.They are unsure about the old Chaos metal, but
>have heard a rumour there may be a "bits" kit to convert one of those
>Battletech Warlords into a Chaos model.

I just purchased one of the new Chaos SM boxes. Not bad, the plastic
sprues are nice (still no plague marines - pout, pout). Before I return
to the states I hope to see some of the staff at a local GW store do some
converting of these same Battletech Warlords for GD UK.

Everyone probably already knows this but the missile racks on some of the
Warlords featured in WD #223 (I think it's that one - damn shifting
countries screws up more things that the body's internal time table) are
cut up SM cyclone missile launchers.

Kevin Walker Mac Developer / Software Engineer
sage_at_... sage@...
Rochester MN USA WAM!NET