Re: [Epic] Chaos?

From: Thane Morgan <thane_at_...>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 10:22:55 -0600

Solzak_at_... wrote:

> Maybe some of you haven't had this problem with the box set but in my Epic
> store the Reaver Box Set is really screwed up...I know a guy who bought it and
> noticed that there weren't all the blisters that were advertised...so he
> returned it and got another one...That one also had the same flaw...I don't
> know if GW is doing this on purpose...Has anyone else gotten more than it
> showed or less?

  The must have bad fumes in the packing house, because they've been screwing up
box sets for at least two months now. The games store I hang out at had to return
all of their Dark Milleniums (4 of them) because all of them had parts missing.
They also had to return a 40K main rules set, several blood bowls and a Space
Hulk.

Thane