Re: [Epic] Gargoyles and Harridan

From: <Solzak_at_...>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 22:54:49 EDT

While we're on the subject of today's battles let me take this time to prove
the BIGGEST MISTAKE I HAVE EVER MADE...I put my EoV's all in one line so that
a barrage template could cover them...BAD IDEA...He had 32 firepower he NAILED
them with...Each one went catastrophic....330 points GONE in one
turn....Morale points out the butt...BIGGEST MISTAKE THAT CAN EVER HAPPEN...To
all you newbies take this advice...DON'T GET THEM NEAR 6cm of each other under
any circumstance....Greg, Logan,If you say one word in reply to this I promise
you I will stay awake night and day earning money and building detachments
that shoot "Raid" at the bugs and bones at the dogs....IT WAS THE BIGGEST LOSS
TO MY NAME EVEN THOUGH WE DIDN"T FINISH THE GAME